Friday, March 18, 2011

Movies and Dyslexia

It has been awhile since I have done an entry so I thought I should do one.

First I have lucky enough to get free movie screening tickets. First to Lincoln Lawyer, It was a great movie. It is "R" I'm guessing because it said the "F" word five or six times and there were some violent scenes. The next movie was Limitless. It is rated "PG-13" It was interesting, I'm still trying to figure out if it was a good movie or not. I left the movie think about it the whole drive home. The last Movie is on Tuesday, it is Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules. I'm excited for that because Alma will actually be going with us. I have learned about other sites and "friends" on Facebook that give away screening passes so hopefully we will be going to more soon.

I was looking more into Dyslexia and I found this video that so describes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment