Thursday, January 20, 2011

Google Oops

Today Alma was trying to Google "dogs and cats". He must have clicked something before he was done typing it into Google because he got "d&c" instead. I walked by the library room and show pictures of uterus's on his screen. When I looked at the Google bar it said "dogs&". When I asked what he was looking at he ran from the computer and started to cry and say,"Stop bugging me, leave me alone." I told him it was ok, he isn't in trouble. After a few minutes of alone time in his room he was better.  Poor kid didn't need to see those drawings. I told Jere and he said he would recheck the safety settings on Alma's computer.


Off Topic:
Last night I went ice skating with the youth. I am not as young as I once was. I was sore when I got home, my thighs were sore. When I woke up this morning I was fine, so I guess I'm not that old yet.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment