Monday, January 17, 2011

It's not morning?!?!?!

Last night/early morning Alma comes into our room asking about his DS that Jere put on the charger for him because Alma went to bed and instead of going to sleep he played it until it died. I looked at the clock and it was 2:20AM! I told him to go to bed. He wanted to go watch t.v. I told him "No, It is too early." He was still bugging us.  I told Alma to leave now and go to bed dad has to get sleep because he wakes up early. Alma said " It is night I thought it was morning!" I still don't know if he went back to bed. I asked him and he wouldn't give me a straight answer.

So today as Alma and I was driving to Jere's work Fireflies by Owl City came on. When the line "cause I feel like such an insomniac" Alma said, "Dad says that about me." " After last night we truly believe that." I was reading the lyrics to Fireflies and it is totally Alma.

So we parked and was walking to the building and Alma says I know a show dad would like to watch it is on Qubo Night Owl. "What? Did you go downstairs and watch t.v. after I told you to go to bed?" "No, when I woke up I went straight down stairs." " Then you came up and bugged us?" "Yes" " How many shows did you watch?" " I don't know"

At lunch Jere asked Alma if he ever went to sleep and Alma wasn't sure. I wonder if he ever went to sleep.

Off Topic: I was cleaning sticky stuff off scissors and slid my thumb cross the edge of the scissors. They are still sharp:) My right thumb is now in a splint so the cut stays close and can heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment