Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pink Pants and A Pig Poem

So today I was folding laundry and came across a part of Jere's pants, they were spotted pink. I was wondering what caused the spots. As I continued to fold the laundry I found two empty Kool-Aid packets mixed in. They are from Alma's party Monday night. Jere made Kool-Aid and instead of getting a bag out for garbage he put the empty packets in his pocket to throw away later, except he forgot about them. I'm glad none of the other clothes were turned pink. I've hear you have to check the pockets of boys' pants but I didn't know that ment grown boys. I guess I better start checking pant pockets.


Today in school Alma had to recite a poem. So he stood up and within seconds came up with his own version of a poem he heard twice a couple of weeks ago. He takes after me I can come up with silly songs or sayings fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment