Friday, March 9, 2012

TO SCHOOL OR NOT TO SCHOOL, THAT IS THE QUESTION. OR IS IT?

It is that time of year again, figuring out what to do for school next year. Do we stay completely with Washington Online or do we only take a few classes? Do we look into other schooling at home options, like Harmony?  Do we look at charter schools? Do we go public school? Do we just do our own thing? If we do our own thing then the question is what curriculum do we use or do we even use one? These are the questions we are discussing.

Yesterday we were talking about school. I said to Alma, " We are just going to send you back to school, it will make my life easier." Alma was quick to reply " NOT MINE!" Jeremy, my mom, and I broke out laughing. Most would think he was talking back. I took it as a compliment, that means he loves being home with me all day.

So back to the question of what to do for next year. I still do know.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment